Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Doctors and Tires

Riverton, Utah High 43 Low 30

Our car, all cover with ice.
This morning we had Doctors appointments. When we went outside to go the car it was covered in ice. At that point, we both wished we back where it was warmer. Cindy's appointment was 15 minutes sooner than mine, but I got through first. My Doctor looked at the results of the blood tests and said retirement must be good for me. I was better in all categories except my weight. It was up a little, but with all the happy hours at Boomerville  and the Steps, I guess I'm entitled to gain a little weight. My blood pressure was right where it should be, and he was pleased.

Cindy's Doctor said her blood sugar was the best it had ever been. He is even going to take her off one of the high priced pills she's been on. It would seem that we both are better off when we are out, walking around, than when we are home.

The mountains around Salt Lake City/
Me, putting on the first tire.
After the Doctors appointments, we went to the tire shop to get the truck. I had to go back to get the old tires. I then went to pick up the pieces of aluminum from the powder coaters. They look quite nice, but I didn't have time to work on the cover. Instead, I put the tires back on the trailer. I put the Pressure Pro sensors back on all the tires. I had to reset them because of the higher pressure in the trailer. I got the last one on the truck, when the Monitor started to beep. One of the trailer tires was leaking. I aired it back up, but it still is leaking, so I'm going to have to take it back. I didn't check, but it's probably the valve stem leaking. Oh well, I'm still a little closer to being ready to go. 

Tomorrow, I hope to get the tire repaired, and the cover on the back of the truck. Also, it's supposed to be a little warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment