Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy July Fourth

Riverton, Utah                High 81 Low 55

It was a little cooler today and we got thunder showers for a while this afternoon.

Today I got the fifth wheel ready for our trip which included lubing all the suspension, flushing the water system, and filling the water tank. I also turned on the water pump to make sure it still worked. Everything looks good and we are ready to go.

Last night there was a neighborhood fire works display. It was held about a block and a half from us and everyone was invited to bring chairs or blankets to watch. We sat about 100 yards from where they were set of which we found out was way too close. The noise was the most I ever remember hearing. I had to turn off my hearing aids and it was still noisy.

The display was almost as good as any we have watched in the city parks. I got a few pictures and they follow and please remember the noise.





These pictures give an idea of how close we were to where they were set off.














Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Happy July 4th to you as well.
    What a wonderful display we had nice one here a few days ago but were either away. Enjoy your travels when you get on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th!! I hope you covered Penny's ears too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete