Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just Kind of Relaxing


Coalville, Utah High 63 Low 41

Yesterday it rained almost the whole day. Today we woke up to more rain, but at least for now it seems to have stopped.

Cindy spent the day working on her Santa quilt. I finished a book I have been reading. The sun came out for a little while yesterday afternoon and I tried to get some pictures of an animal I have got glimpses of swimming in the small pond behind our camp site. I wasn't sure what it was, but after getting some pictures, I think it is a beaver. Some of the trees have signs of beavers eating them. Cindy got some pictures of some kind of crane fishing in the pond.




I also have been seeing some small yellow birds flying around, and I finally got lucky enough to have them sit still long enough to get their picture.

Today we found a lot of yard sales in Park City, so we went to see if they had anything we couldn't live without. One of the yard sales took up past one of the Olympic ski jumps and we got a picture of it.

We didn't find anything at the yard sales we couldn't live without, but the library had a book sale going on so we stopped to check it out. I found 6 books that I wanted, and Cindy found some quilting and beading books she wanted.

We then went to the only quilt store in this area. Although the fabric was all about $3.00 less than most places, we didn't buy any. Cindy did get a little stabilizer so she could finish the Santa blocks.


When we got back to the RV Park the rain has quit for now and it is pleasant outside.


Other than that, we are having a relaxed day. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment