Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2024

One More Quilt and The Awful Four Letter Word

 Riverton, Utah          High 65 Low 35

The weather guessers right now are saying light rain showers, but right now the rain looks awfully white and is piled up on our lawn to about an inch.

If you think this looks more like snow than rain, you would be right. I just looked at the weather forecast and it still says rain. Cindy is afraid that the plants that were coming up will probably die. It sure looks like the weathers guessers got it wrong this time. If anything the snow is coming down with more flakes.


I did get another Halloween quilt finished. It looks the same as the last one with a different back.



This coming week I have a medical procedure coming up that I'm really not looking forward to. I will leave it to you to guess what it is, but it involves Miralax and Dulcolax. This takes place next Wednesday.

Thanks for visiting. 

2 comments:

  1. Snow????? NO!!! It's chilly here this morning. 53 degrees. But we love it. Hope you didn't lose too many plants. Have "fun" this week. 🤪🤪

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how Cindy can sew so fast!!! Love the backing on that one.

    ReplyDelete