Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Busy Working and More Quilts

 Riverton, Utah              High 62 Low 37

It is supposed to be quite a bit cooler for the next few days even getting down to almost freezing, according to the weather guessers.

I did find some pictures of our friends on Price is Right.


They are the ones in the middle, left side, he has a red shirt and hers' is pink. They did tell us it was fun even though they didn't get picked to play.

I hurt my leg somehow about 6 weeks ago and it has been getting worse, so I finally went to the Doctor and got x-rays. Tomorrow, hopefully, I find out what the x-rays show.

Meanwhile, we have been busy getting the yard in order, Cindy, getting flower pots put out and getting the garden ready, While I have started to try to finish painting our grape arbor. So far it looks a lot better, but I still have more to do. 

Cindy has also been busy making quilts. So far she has made two and she's afraid I'm not going to get them all quilted. I did quilt two smaller quilts.




I was trying to show the Halloween pattern on the quilting.




The next quilt is a small Disney quilt with mostly Minnie Mouse.



Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking quilts you both do nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and patterns on BOTH of those. I guess I'm going to be planting a garden this year. Hopefully I get something to grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find out what's wrong with that leg. Gorgeous quilts as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully your knee will simply heal with time.
    Nice Quilts.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete