Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Shot In The Knee and Quilt Show

 Riverton, Utah        High 61 Low 39

The weather has been unusually cool with some rain. Usually by now it is starting to get warmer. It really has slowed down Cindy's garden.

I went into the Doctors office  and got 3 shots in my knee. The needles looked to be about 10 inches long, but really weren't that long. They did hurt and I am sure that one of they was filled with caffeine because I don't think I slept at all the night following the shots. I didn't notice much improvement to how my leg felt for about 4 days and even now, a week later, while it feels a lot better, still isn't 100%. 

Last Thursday we went to the Salt Lake Quilt Show. They had some nice quilts but we were really disappointed in the number of quilts on display. It seems like the Show has got a lot more for the vendors and not so much for the quilts on display.














I have too many pictures for this post, so I will wait and put more on next time.

I have been working on the yard and finish painting our grape arbor today. I also have finished two more of Cindy's quilts. 







Yes, she does like her scrappy quilts.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Watermelon ... love that one. I had a couple of shots in my shoulder many years ago. I was amazed that it took about a month before the pain just went away and never came back. Hopefully your knee will continue to get better. It's interesting that quilts have evolved into 3D stuff. It makes me wonder what happens if you wash them.

    ReplyDelete