Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Front Porch

 Riverton, Utah      High 78 Low 56

It was a little cooler today and is back to more normal temperatures for this time of year. Today we are getting thunder showers with lots of lightning. All the water isn't going to help Utah's flood situation.

I do have some before and after pictures of our front porch.



This is how bad it looked before refinishing.

And the following are the finished porch. It looks a lot better.




I took a couple of pictures of patterns on some quilts at the quilt show:



I found where to buy the first one, but have been unable to find the second one.

We both didn't care too much for the quilt show. It turned into more of a vendor show rather than a quilt show. While there were some nice quilts ,there weren't near as many quilts as in the past. We both thought that the three quilt shows in Yuma are way better quilt shows.

Cindy got a lot of quilt pictures, but I will wait until next time.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, HOW did you fix that front porch? I can't believe the difference. I'm laughing because I did the same thing ... took pictures of a couple of quilt patterns, then went looking for them. That first one is NICE! Good luck on finding the second one. Can't wait to see Cindy's quilt pictures.

    ReplyDelete