Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Quilt Show Pictures

 Riverton, Utah        High 76 Low 50

Still is at normal temperatures for Salt Lake for the time of year. The weather guessers are predicting afternoon thunder showers for the next week. We have had them for the last 3 afternoons.

I finally had time to start getting Cindy's damaged flower room ready for sheet rock. I checked as well as I could for leaks, and it seemed to not leak. I did a lot of sealing.

Cindy took so many pictures, that I am only putting on half of them this time. The rest next time.





















Thanks for Visiting.                                                                                                                                     


1 comment:

  1. Wow ... some of those quilts make your eyes go crazy!!! The log cabin one is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete