Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Staying Busy

 Riverton, Utah          High 68 Low 41

The weather is finally going to be warmer. The main draw-back to that is that with all the snow in the mountains, there is sure to be more flooding. There all ready has been some with the warm few days earlier this month. Two newer houses in Draper already got swept away. It has been on National News.

This morning Penny had to go in for her annual check up and her shots. She sure didn't want to be at the vet office.

Cindy and I were at a store a few days ago. I had Penny in her pouch and a little girl came up and asked if she could pet Penny. Of course I said yes. When she got through, she handed Cindy and I two home made cards. 


We thought it was kind of cute.

I have been busy quilting. These are the latest ones:





They are both for graduation presents for two of our grand-sons that graduate from high school next month. She picked these, because they both don't like anything girly. Cindy sure likes to make quilts with lot of pieces.

Nancy showed a box she puts her fifth wheel power cable in. I wanted to show what we use for our cable and hoses.


 .
I think the round laundry baskets make it way easier to put our cable away than a square box and I don't have to fight square corners.

Cindy has been busy with her garden, and the onions she planted a few day ago are already showing some sprouts.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just always impressed and amazed at the quilts Cindy makes!! WAY TOO MANY PIECES!! Ahhh a round basket ... that just might be better in my storage area too. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete