Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Still More Work

 Riverton, Utah      High 45 Low 31

It has been cold enough, that I'm wishing we had stayed in Yuma longer. This is what we got to see our 2nd day here.

Cindy has been busy working on her garden and asked me to open her potting room. When I opened the door the room was a disaster. I guess all the snow that fell this last winter, must have frozen the drains from our patio, which is above the room, causing water to come down on the ceiling.



I tried to turn it into our insurance company, and they sent a company out to see where the water came from. They reported, incorrectly, that the water came from raising ground water. instead of the melting snow. At that, they declined my claim. I plan on calling the adjuster's supervisor and complain about his decision. Always lots of fun, which just proves that insurance companies are not your friends. They want your money, but really don't want to pay anything out.

In the meanwhile, I have quilted three quilts. but forgot to get pictures on one of them.




The lady I did this one for is giving it to her daughter and she said she really likes tulips.

Here's hoping things get better after the next storm that is coming in tomorrow (with more snow).

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. What a horrible mess to see when you opened that door. Sure hope you can get the insurance company to look at the situation again. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same insurance company problems. I showed them 60 feet of fence that fell down ... he found ONE board on the wrong side of the house and denied my claim. But oh my ... that is a big hole in the ceiling. I know you can fix it, it's just a lot of work. LOVE that last quilt and the bed it is laying on!!

    ReplyDelete