Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hope You Had as Nice a Day as We Did

Riverton, Utah          High 36 Low 21

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We had a lot of family over and had lot of good food.

Cindy's Mom and Sister, Linda came as well as a lot of the kids and grand Kids.



Taylor is quite the ham.
Cindy always likes to bring out the good china and utensils for Thanksgiving.

We had turkey with all the trimmings. Tammy made a sweet potato casserole with sweetened coconut that was delicious. It was all good.  
The only problem I had was that my eyes got bigger than my stomach. I ate way too much.

After dinner, Tammy and I went to Walmart for Black Friday. We both wanted some of the things they had on their ad. I got a new 40" TV, and Tammy got some things for her kids for Christmas.

Again wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely had a full house. We were able to sit outside to eat turkey so I was happy.

    ReplyDelete