Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Getting Ready to Move


Earp, California                             High 66 Low 48

We have spent the last few days just enjoying the nice warm days. I haven’t had too much to write about. Today was a little cooler than it has been, but is still very nice. This afternoon the wind came up and there were some clouds northeast of us.

Tomorrow we leave here and are headed to Quartzsite. We plan on joining the Escapee group for their get together. It is the next 2 days. We are not sure whether we will stay with them or go straight to the Boomers, but we want to stay with the Boomers for a while.

A couple of the blogs last night got me thinking. Both Aland Jana talked about whether you are out going or would rather be by yourself. I know I don’t mind meeting new people and believe that there are no strangers, only friends you haven’t met. Cindy is a lot more reserved and quiet. As I remarked, I guess I am a social butter fly. I know I look forward to meeting fellow bloggers.

I wanted to go to the blogger get together at Quartzsite, but I’m not sure we are going to be able to make it.

It has been nice to be here out of the cold weather they are having at home.


Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. We will be leaving for Q the first of the week. Sure hope to meet up with you two, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why aren't you going to be at the blogger fest? We won't be in Q until at least the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darn. We were hoping to meet you two. Just keep your options open, please.

    ReplyDelete