Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Follow Up December 2, 2013

Riverton, Utah

Thanks to Judy and Rod for their words of encouragement. The procedure went OK.

The doctor did find several polyps which he removed. He said they could have turned to cancer if left alone long enough, so I guess it's a good thing I went in. He said I would have to return in three years again. It has been almost exactly 3 years since the last one.When they found polyps last time they recommended three years, so better safe than sorry.

For those over 50 and haven't had a colonoscopy, or if it has been a while, I strongly suggest you have it done. I might complain about the inconvenience of the prep, but it sure beats cancer.  I was totally out for the actual procedure, even had a nice nap.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment