Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another Cold Day December 10, 2013

Riverton, Utah High 18 Low 9

Today had a little wind, which made the 18 degree temperature feel a lot colder than it was. It is supposed to warm up to freezing by Thursday. After the last few days that will feel like a heat wave. We are both looking forward to going south, but that will have to wait a while longer.

I was invited to a breakfast at one of my old wholesalers, so I took them up on it. It was nice to visit with some of the people I used to deal with all the time. Of course they wanted to know how I liked retirement, and I had to tell them I didn't miss working at all. (It seems like I stay busy enough without going to a job.)

We put Cindy on the incline board a couple of times today, and she seems to get some temporary relief for a while. We have been told it takes a while to get more permanent results, so we will keep trying.

Today is the 19th aniversary of when Cindy and I met on a blind date. She could hardly believe it has been that long, but it has. For me, at least, it has been a good 19 years. I think she feels the same most of the time.

That's about it for today, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment