Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Bad Air and Of Course More Quilts

 Riverton, Utah       High 81 Low 61

Right now it is a little windy and the weather guessers are predicting a little rain. Last Tuesday we had lots of wind from the North which brought in smoke from Oregon and Canada. The air quality index, which normally is 35 to 40, Got up to over 150. I took a picture of what normally would be a view of the mountains. 

All we could see was smoke. The mountains to the west, which are much closer, also weren't visible. 

Thursday the wind changed direction, and we have a clear view of the mountains. This picture is enlarged, but is in the exact same place, and you can sure see the difference.


I spent some time working on the gravel in our front yard. I finished the part by our home and all I have left is a little side yard, which will happen next week.

I had one of my customers bring 3 quilts to finish. They are all over, with 2 of them using variegated thread.





I have one more of Cindy's to quilt. It is going to take a while because it is a panel and won't be edge to edge.

Thanks for visiting.                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Nice quilting!!! Apparently that's what happened here with the weather. It blew in lots of dust and smoke. A little rain yesterday cleared it up for awhile.

    ReplyDelete