Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Penny Got A Haircut and Yard Work

 Riverton, Utah      High 90 Low 62

We still have had a few evening rain storms and it is still warm.

Penny finally got a hair cut. The main difference I see is that now she is my dog most of the night. She gets cold and wants to be under the covers and either on me or right beside me. 


We have been redoing our front yard planting area next to our home. Cindy said she is tired of all the weeding, so we dug out the flower bulbs and strawberries we were using for ground cover, and put in weed guard and gravel. It has been so warm, that we could only work outside for a while in the mornings. It is slowly getting finished.





I had a little weed barrier left, which I used, but I had to order more from Amazon which should be here today.

In between, I got a very large Christmas quilt finished.





Yes, it has lots of pieces, the quilt measured 108 by 120 inches. Cindy likes this pattern and has done it several times in other colors.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. That little girl is the sweetest!!! She looks good with her new haircut. I know the morning work hours. You can't do anything in Arizona after 9:00 in the morning ... it's too hot.

    That quilt .... way WAY too many pieces. Cindy wins the award for patience and persistence.

    ReplyDelete