Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Last Of The Apricots

 Riverton, Utah          High 81 Low 65

We have had cloudy days for the last while with rain in the evening. We haven't had lots of rain, but enough to know we have some. Tomorrow is going to be windy according to the weather guessers.

We finally had almost all the apricots fall (and were knocked) down. The main problem when we picked them up were all the wasps and hornets eating the over-ripe fruit. I killed a lot of them, but Cindy got stung by a bee she didn't see as she tried to pick up the apricots.

We still have a nice crop of apples, but they won't be ripe for another month. I have tried to be careful about spraying the fruit when I should and hopefully we don't get wormy apples or pears.

And in between all the gardening. Cindy has been busy sewing more quilts. I got two of them quilted.




They were both edge to edge, so they didn't take me too long to quilt.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy ... next time I visit you guys, I'm going to show you how to make quilts with BIGGER pieces!!! Oh my gosh ... that top picture!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete