Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Looking More Like Halloween

 Riverton, Utah       High 80 Low 51

The weather has been pleasant lately. A cold front is supposed to be here next week and thing are going  to cool off 30 degrees. We have had lots of smoke from California which is supposed to go away when the cold front gets here.

We have gone for walks around our neighborhood and found two houses that really decorated for Halloween. 

 


Penny had to go with us (as usual).












Monday we decided to get the shingles injection in spite of the high cost. They said that we would probably not feel well for 2 or 3 days after, well, they knew what they were talking about. I had the shingles about 15 years ago and wouldn't wish it on anyone and Cindy knew she didn't want to get it so that is why we made the decision to have the shot. Now we have to go back and get another one in 2 to 6 months. We will have an early Christmas present. I hope we don't get as sick next time.

I have to put a couple of Cindy's quilts on this post. One is the finished Quilt that I put some small pictures of on the last post to show what I had to design. I really like the way it turned out. 



The next on is one of Cindy's scrappy quilts. She refuses to throw away small pieces of fabric and as a result, she make lots of scrappy quilts in various colors.



Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh pinwheel pain!!! I love the looks, but they are a pain to make. Your quilting is just fabulous. Every time I see one I want to buy a longarm. I have the pattern for the first one .. I like Cindy's colors a lot more than the ones I have. That's because Cindy is a master fabric "picker". Hope you both feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice when people decorate for the occasion.
    Wishing you the best on the Shingles Shot. Kathy had severe reaction. Something she was allergic to.
    Great job on the Quilts even the scrappy ones.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the cooler temperatures.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete