Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

Riverton, Utah       High 62 Low 35

Today was a nice day although it is supposed to get a bit cool tonight. The weather report is for nice weather for the next week and then get cold. 

I would like to be in Yuma but we are waiting until after Christmas this year.

We went for a walk around our neighborhood tonight to see the Halloween decorations lit up. One of them won first place in Riverton City's Halloween decorating contest.

The first two pictures are from a house near the winner and I liked it.



Both houses went to a lot of work decorating. The following are from the winner.





A lot of them move.




They had what looked like a mine shaft with a ladder going down it and I guess with the use of mirrors, it looked like it went down several hundred feet.

The last house had some decorations that were kind of neat. There weren't near as many, but they were well done.




We also got some pictures of the Blue Moon.



Of course I have to put pictures of one of the quilts we finished on the post.




Sandie asked how many quilts I have finished. I'm not sure but I think somewhere near 300. This includes some I have done for other people. We have a large enough family that we never sale them, but give them to kids, grand kids, and great grand kids. If we didn't have our own quilt machine, Cindy wouldn't make near as many quilts as she does. I have done several quilts for different people and have a lady bring me 3 to quilt next week. 

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Great decorations. And a whole lot of work. Only 300? I figured you had to be close to a thousand. 🤪 and they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy always has the best patterns and colors of anyone. I just love them. LOVE those Halloween decorations. I would like to do that, but sadly no one drives around any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to decorate no matter the Holiday. Those neighbours did a good job of getting in the spirit.
    Another great looking Quilt to be proud of.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete