Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

Pizza

Yuma, Arizona      High 68 Low 36

The weather has been cooler than usual for here. I looked at the weather back in Utah and it got down to 10 degrees F. This makes me glad we are here instead of back in Riverton.

We went to a Pizza place with some friends. The reason we picked the place we did was because they had individual rooms with a big table so we are away from the other patrons. The room we had is called the Marilyn room. The reason is pretty obvious.


All the walls were covered with pictures of Marilyn Monroe.


The deer head even had earrings, pearl necklace, and lipstick.


Here are the friends we were with.



We got a whole pizza so we could have pizza for a meal an other day.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun group. I think I've been to that place years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I've never heard of a pizza place with separate rooms. Pretty cool idea!! Love the deer!!

    ReplyDelete