Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

We've Been Staying Busy

Riverton, Utah High 34 Low 25

Well, it finally happened. The cold weather showed up. When we went out this morning the grass was covered with snow (the awful 4 letter word). It soon melted in the warm (?) 34 degree weather. It has been cold with a little wind all day.

We had a breakfast party yesterday. They had a craft thing for the kids and had Santa. I got pictures of the kids doing their thing with Cindy's help.



Devon thinks 9 is too old for Santa, so he wouldn't go see him. Alysia seemed to like talking to him.
Last night we went to my oldest daughter, Andrea's wedding. It was the second marriage for both of them. He seems nice enough and my other kids seem to like him, so I hope it works out for them. They had lots of people there. We managed to forget our camera, so we didn't get any pictures.

My youngest daughter, Sabrina, asked me to take her to the airport this morning. She is flying back to Spokane and then will drive to Idaho. Ken didn't come because he was busy trying to get ready to move into their new home in Sandpoint, Idaho tomorrow. I hope they make it. If you remember, we promised to visit them when the weather gets warmer.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment