Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

And It's Still Hot

 Riverton, Utah             High 101 Low 74

It's hot enough, that the weather guessers issued an extreme heat warning for Northern Utah.

I started to put up our bird net around our grapes so we could have grapes and not feed all of them to the birds. I could only get part of it finished before it got too warm. I guess I will have to go out earlier in the morning next time to try to finish. 

About all we have been doing is go to yard sales. We did find a few treasures. 

We have both been making more quilts and quilting them. That's all I have pictures of today.








The next one, Cindy made too many blocks, so we incorporated it into the back.




Utah has a Pioneer Day Holiday on the 24th of July (to celebrate  the day the Pioneers entered Salt Lake Valley). The governor had issued a State wide ban on Fireworks for the 4th of July, but he said we had enough rain that the fire danger wasn't quite so bad, so he lifted the ban for the Twenty-Fourth. Fortunately none of our neighbors went crazy with fireworks this year, unlike other years. Both Cindy and Penny were relieved that none were going off any where near us, but poor little Penny could still hear them and got a little scared at all the banging going off in the distance.

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment