Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas

 Riverton, Utah     High 40 Low 27

It is a little cool at night. This morning we woke up to a skiff of snow but it soon melted off. 

My son Don and his wife and my grandkids came to visit us yesterday. I didn't think to get any pictures. They stayed for a while and we had a good visit. Both of my grandkids are in college, Sage in Tacoma, Washington and Micah in Texas. She says she will graduate this year, he has a while to go.

We are having a family get-together tomorrow. Cindy's kids, grandkids and great grandkids will be here. We have been hoping the weather would be okay and it looks like we are going to have a nice weather day. 

Cindy has been busy cooking and getting ready for the brunch tomorrow. I have been trying out some pancake molds and while they work, they are a lot more work than just making pancakes.

We are hoping the small great grandkids enjoy the different shapes of pancakes.

I have also been busy quilting, but will wait until my next post to put the pictures on.

We hope every one has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments: