Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Spring?

 Riverton, Utah       High 36 Low 21

Right now it is snowing. Yesterday in the morning wasn't too bad and it actually got warm by 2:00 in the afternoon. But this turned out to be short lived. It started to rain at about 5:00 and it really rained then turned to snow (the awful four letter word). By 10:00 there was enough snow that Penny didn't want to go out and I had to carry her to the grass. Needless to say, she didn't stay out very long.

I got some pictures of the trees in bloom yesterday morning.




Here is the same view this morning which is as close to the same shot as the first:




There was 6 inches of snow on our front lawn. I made the mistake of showing Cindy all the snow on the trees and we were soon outside knocking snow off the limbs. She was afraid the branches would break .

We are suppose to have scattered snow flurries for the next two days. Where is all the nice weather we usually have in April? Cindy probably got her wish to have the apricots freeze. I can hardly wait for it to get warmer.

Penny is getting really saggy, but it is so cold that we don't want to get her a hair cut yet.



In between everything else, I took our fence on the front of the garden apart. I took it to one of my friends to weld brackets on the ends, so I can bolt it back together once the powder coaters get through. I painted the fence 2 or 3 years ago and it didn't hold up, so I think powder coating will make a big difference.

I have manage to get two quilt finished and have another on the machine. I still staying busy.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Good grief!!! I'm glad I live at a lower elevation!! Snow in April is crazy. I think Cindy was right ... those branches look like they would break. Yay for no apricots!!! Better get out Pennys winter coat!!! She's going to need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went from 60 and sunny to 30 and snow this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm certain Penny is hoping the Sxxw won't last long.
    Be Safe and Enjoy keeping busy.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete