Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2022

More Quilts

 Riverton, Utah       High 68 Low 34

Today started out very cool and then as the day proceeded, it got more comfortable.

We went to an estate sale this morning that advertised quilt material. Boy, did they ever have a lot of material. We found quite a lot of fabric to take home along with some other bargains.

We have been busy making and quilting quilts. 

I have some pictures of some of the quilts I have finished:




The next quilt took me a lot longer to quilt that it did to peace. I used high loft batting so the rocks, trees and animals would stand out. I'm sorry that I could make the picture show it like I would have liked.



This quilt was easy to make, and took me quite a while to go around all the animals and rocks and trees.

The next quilt is one of Cindy's large pieced quilts. I don't know how many small pieces, but there are a lot. Doing it over-all, I was able to quilt it fairly fast.



Cindy does like her pieced quilts. There really are lots of little pieces.

I also got a picture of the pear tree in blossom. I missed getting the cherry tree blossoms, but it looks like we will get a lot of pears and cherries this year. The peaches got froze along with the apricots.


Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts. And that is a LOT of sewing all those squares. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .... those quilts are amazing. One of these days I'll try doing more than just an all over pattern. It must takes hours!!

    ReplyDelete