Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Update On Cindy's Mom

Howe, Indiana            High 80 Low 71

It turned out to be a nice day after the rain stopped in the night. It wasn't as hot as the weather guessers had predicted which was good.

Linda thought their Mom would be released to the Rehab Center today, but it was not to be. Some of her numbers were up after being down yesterday and she retained more water than the Doctor liked. He thought it would be a good idea to have the cardiologist check her before releasing her.

When we got to the hospital she was sitting up but to me she seemed very weak when she had to get up from sitting. But she did have to get to a standing position twice within 30 minutes. The nurse told Linda that she seemed to recover faster than she has for the past few days.

There is still hope that maybe she will finally get released to the rehab facility tomorrow. After that we don't know how long we will be here. We are still on hold.

Thanks for visiting.


  1. We'll keep Cindy's Mom in our prayers. If you can continue your travels with her is another question.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

  2. Thanks for the update. Prayers for Mom.