Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Made it Home November 15, 2013

Riverton, Utah High 43 Low 34

Last night It was windy enough to wake us up. It seemed to last about 2 hours, then settled down.

When we woke up this morning it was snowing. The phone said it would last until 10 AM, then clear up. It did quit by about 10:00 and we had a little sunshine.

The forecast also said it was snowing in Riverton and would until noon. It is supposed to be snowing tomorrow and Sunday.

We decided to leave Tremonton about noon and try to get home between storms.

We did have a little wet road, but it was a nice ride home. All of the mountains and some of the homes in northern Utah are covered with the four letter word, SNOW.

I decided it was going to be cold enough here  that I needed to winterize the fifth wheel. I do it the air compressor way, and add anti-freeze to the drains. It was very cold while I worked on the trailer, but I got it done except I didn't have any anti-freeze. I'll wait until tomorrow while we are out to get it.

We got most of the trailer unloaded and will probably finish tomorrow afternoon.

The grandkids got home at about 6:00 and acted glad to see us.

We plan on being home until after New Years, and then head south to warmer weather (we hope).

Sorry no pictures today. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment: