Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Another Rainy Day November 2, 2013

 
Florence Oregon High 54 Low 45

We had rain most of last night, but when we got up and going there were large patches of blue sky. The sun came out for a while. It did rain off and on all day. The forecast is calling for more rain until next Thursday, but not too cold at night.
 
We went to see the quilt store here in Florence. There were two of them, but one had closed down the middle of October. The lady that ran it said she was retiring and going to travel. (We did catch her at the store.)









 



In Florence there is a small restaurant called Jerry’s Hot Rod Grill. It is lined on top with a lot of old Chevy front ends. They are lined up from 1955 through 1962 in order. I thought it was kind of neat. I’m afraid Cindy wasn't too impressed. If these cars were complete, they would be antiques. I guess it shows my age, when I realize I owned some of them when I was younger.





We got back to the fiver in time to go to the lunch buffet this afternoon. It was supposed to be $9.99 each, but when we went to pay, the cashier told us someone had extra coupons and our lunch price was taken care of. Wow! What a welcome surprise.

Right now it is lightly raining again.



Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment