Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Shuffleboard Tournament and Taxes

 Yuma, Arizona       High 83 Low 44

Today is much warmer with no wind. I can sure feel the difference ad it is almost hot.

I spent a large part of 3 days inputting my tax stuff into TurboTax. When I thought I was finished I efiled and sent checks to the IRS and Utah Tax Commission. I thought I was finished for the year, but wrong reared it's ugly head. Two days after I sent the taxes, I got an email that said there were more forms. So I spent another day trying to get all the information on the computer. TurboTax told me, when I called, not to file the amended return until the IRS had processed my original payment. At least now I think I'm ready to refile. Yes I owe more money. Did I say how much I hate tax season?

Our Park had a shuffle board tournament, but on this tournament there is a bowling pin at each end. If you hit the pin just right the disc ends up with a ten, but if you hit the pin too hard it falls over with a 10 point penalty. Each player is guaranteed at least 2 games.






This tournament is open to any of the other Parks that want to play. There were 76 entrants.

I must have thought I was playing bowling, because in both my games, I knocked the pin over three times, which eliminated me. It's pretty hard to overcome a minus thirty points. After that I kept score for the last two days of play. It was still fun trying. 

There have been lots of other things going on, but they will have to wait for another post.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun game!! Yeah, I would have been out too!! 76 is a lot of people to wade through!!

    ReplyDelete