Pages

Monday, March 7, 2022

Car Show

 Yuma, Arizona           High 71 Low 42

It got windy today about at noon, With it came cooler weather. It is still better than in Utah.

Our Park hosted a car show of some of the local antique and classic car. Some of them were from far away. I think they number at about 150 cars. 


Of course, Penny had to get her picture taken by one of the cars.


Most were classics, but there were a few newer sport cars.





Some of them were like these two, set up with air shocks to raise and lower them.


There was a neat Camero that one of the people from this Park had rebuilt, but I must have not taken any pictures of it. I must have been too busy gabbing with the owner and forgot to get pictures.

There were a lot of spectators and it was fun to see the old cars, some of which I owned some like when I was a kid.

Thanks for visiting. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow ... that's a lot of cars for a car show!! I'm sure Penny appreciated every one! I still have hopes for better weather. It will happen just as I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting Car Shows always brings back memories from the past.
    Nice Rides. At least Penny didn't want to lay on one.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete