Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Birthday

 Yuma, Arizona              High 69 Low 47

Earlier in the week we had it as hot as it has been this year, it got to 90 degrees. Then it got a bit windy and cooled off.

Recently I had a birthday. I won't tell you how old I am, but I celebrated the 40th anniversary of my fortieth birthday. WOW, where has the time gone?

We had a few of our Yuma friends over for a pot luck on our patio. Below are some of the pictures.












We stayed outside visiting for a while. It was a pleasant evening.

There has been a lot going on in this park recently, but that will have to wait a few days for new posts.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Woohoo ... to be forty again!! Yeah maybe twice, but hey ... we're still here!! Looks like a nice spread and a fun time with neighbors. Congratulations! Here's to at least another twenty!!

    ReplyDelete