Pages

Monday, October 3, 2022

Just Busy Quilting

 Riverton, Utah       High 73 Low 43

We finally got to turn off our AC. The weather guessers say it is still a little higher temperatures than normal for this time of year.

I had  lady bring me three quilts to quilt. One I showed on the last post. I got the other 2 finished.






I hope she never reads this post, but none of the 3 would have been my favorite quilts. Maybe I'm prejudiced, but I like Cindy's a lot better.

Cindy tells me I'm an enabler. I found a yard sale Saturday morning that listed fabric as one of the things for sale. We got there early (we were first) and Cindy bought about 30 pounds of fabric pieces for $40.00. She blames me because if I hadn't looked at the yard sales, she wouldn't have been able to buy the fabric. Most of it was smaller pieces, but there were a few larger pieces.

Right now I'm working on the last quilt Cindy has ready. It is going to take me a while.

We both went to our annual Doctors appointments. They didn't find too much wrong. We both got our flue shots, the booster and regular flue shot. My arm was sore for a couple of days and I felt a little off the day following the shots, but I didn't have too bad of reaction. And of course the vampires got their samples of blood so they could test it. I went last Wednesday and Cindy today.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I like Cindy's quilts too ... she just has a way with color that very few people have. The pattern you used is perfect though!! Yup ... it's all your fault! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete