Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Quilt Shows

 Yuma, Arizona        High 68 Low 43

It was windy again today and supposed to be worse tomorrow. I'm really getting tired of the bad weather.

Last Thursday and Friday we had two quilt shows at different Parks. The first was at Country Roads. They both had quite a few quilts on display made by the people in the Parks. I have so many pictures, that I am planning on putting them on several posts. So here goes.





The next one was one of our favorites.








We both like the one above and the one below.










More pictures next time.

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. I am also really tired of this lousy weather. Some really beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... those are amazing. I can't believe all the quilting done on those. I don't think I have that much patience!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really beautiful quilts. Do you have any info on the big flower quilt? Pattern name? I like the big single flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s called Royal Beauty by Oasis Quilts

    ReplyDelete