Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year

 Yuma, Arizona        High 69 Low 48

When we got going this morning, we had something I haven't seen often in Yuma, fog. It lasted until mid-morning and the day was a little chilly.

Our neighbor that is remodeling his home got back late Thursday night and I spent some time helping him today. 

Last evening we went to the neighbors for Happy Hour. There were 6 couples. everyone brought snacks and we hung out for about an hour and a half before it broke up. 

Cindy has been busy making more quilts. 

Late this afternoon I took Penny to the small dog park for Yappy Hour. There were only 10 small dogs there but they seemed to be having fun, chasing balls and each other.

We don't have anything planned this evening except watching TV.

I wish all of you to have a Happy New Year!

Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

  1. Yappy hour ... I love it!! I'm sure Penny had a good time. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete