Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Car Show and More Quilts

 Riverton, Utah       High 90 Low 64

It still has been very warm here. I guess new records have been set all over the US and Canada.

Today Riverton Town Days got started. One of the first things was a car show. We went to it and there were lots of fancy and old cars. It is still interesting to me to see cars that I owned when I was in High School that are now antiques, but I guess that is to be expected when I am an antique myself. 

They had lots of people and I got quite a few pictures.

I used to own one this same year but at the time mine was in much better condition.

Anyone remember the A & W trays?


This one isn't old (2011) but was made to look like a antique car.

 Really nice 1950 Chev below.







The old, 1940 Cadillac even looked bigger than others the same year.

The next car had the original radio which played 8 tracks of which the owner had a lot. I think it was a 1966 car. 


1940 Ford.



Souped up Corvette. It looked like they couldn't even get the hood on it.


1940 Buick with original straight eight engine.


An old 1951 Chevy Woody.

In between, I have been busy quilting. Cindy is still busy making them so I will have something to occupy my time. 






Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Jim went to a classic car show last weekend. He and my brother-in-law had a great time reliving the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love that the cars we drove are now "antiques"??? I guess we are now antiques also! Keep on quilting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete