Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

More News

Riverton, Utah        High 88 Low 58

My younger brother, Wes, passed away Monday morning at about 2:00 AM. The graveside service is scheduled for next Friday morning. He was about 1 1/2 years younger than me. We grew up together and did everything together when we were kids. I will miss him but I guess he is better off now with the paralysis he has had for the last 7 years.

I'm afraid all of this has reminded me of my mortality.

I'm sure my sister-in- law is having a hard time right now but at least her children are all going to be here to help.

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Ray. Hugs and prayers for comfort for all of your family at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for another loss in your family, at least the is not suffering anymore at least you have some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our deepest Condolences on your Brother's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear ... I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. I'm reminded every day how much I should be thankful for my health. Hugs to you and Cindy.

    ReplyDelete