Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Repairs


Randle, Washington            High 80 Low 54

The temperature today was a little cooler, but still warm.

Cindy was trying to get hot water out of the sink and finally told me that there wasn’t any hot. Since I’ve had this problem before I knew what it was. When I checked the temperature sensor and reset and sure enough it was burned out. I don’t remember if this is the third or fourth time I’ve had to replace it, but I have learned to have extras. I might mention that it is the electrical side and not the propane. The water heater is a Suburban and last time it happened we were staying in Benson, Arizona and I had to use propane until we drove past Casa Grande to get the correct part.

The other thing I worked on was to take the grill off the truck and wash all the bugs out of the radiator and air conditioning condenser. On our way here at one time the transmission got a little warm and I hope this takes care of the problem.

We are not doing much else except Cindy has been busy sewing.


Thanks for visiting. 

2 comments: