Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2024

One More Quilt and Getting Ready For Visitors

 Riverton, Utah          High 102 Low 70

It has got very hot but is expected to cool off by the week end. I hope the weather guessers are correct.

We have been busy cleaning and yard work in anticipation of expected visitors. We are looking forward to having them come and visit.

I only finished one quilt this week, but it is the Y seam Nightmare. I didn't want to just do an over-all, so I got a little creative using different patterns and thread.






I don't know why Blogger has to keep changing how to put pictures on my post. I guess it was too easy the way it was and now they have to make it harder.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. The different quilting patterns add to the finished product.
    Be Safe with the heat and Enjoy the visit.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this ... I was struggling ... and still am. See you today!!

    ReplyDelete