Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas

 Yuma Arizona          High 68 Low 54

We have had mostly nice weather. Highs have been in the mid 70's. We had a few days with highs in the low 60's and we felt cold. I know you people in the frozen north really feel sorry for us. LOL Today it is cloudy and rainy, but is supposed to clear up this afternoon.

We got some pictures of a nice sunrise.



We had a golf cart parade with golf carts lit up with Christmas lights. The pictures didn't show up too well but here are what I got.


This Segway was lit up for the parade. I got to try it out later.





Penny even got to wear her Santa suit, but she didn't like the beard and had very much.


Yesterday I got to try out the Segway that was in the Christmas parade. It didn't seem too bad to ride. Dan, the man that rides it all the time, used to sell them in Havasu City and told me he used to do tours with people riding them. They only have a top speed of about 11 miles an hour. 


This evening we are having friends over for a Christmas Eve dinner and we are going to their home tomorrow for Christmas Lunch. 

Hoping you all have a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from the Dixons. You be careful on that Segway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Ray, Cindy and Penny!!!! I had a chance to ride a Segway once ... loved it, it just wouldn't go far enough on one battery. Plus, I really need the exercise of walking!! Penny is too cute in her outfit!! My longarm will be delivered this Thursday and I'm looking at coming your way on the 5th. I'll talk to you later in the week.

    ReplyDelete