Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Getting ready to leave. October 1, 2013

I almost wrote September in the title. Here it is October already. Yesterday we both worked on the yard. Cindy is adamant That she gets the yard in shape before we leave. Maybe I'll have to leave without her. LOL That's never going to happen. She really is trying to wait until her new 6D Embroidery program gets here. It is supposed to be here this week. We both hope so.

I spent part of the day working on the quilt I have been quilting on for a few days. It is getting close to being finished. Only 17 more to go (or so).

Today I got the truck serviced and filled with fuel. The price of diesel varies 22 cents from one station to another 5 miles away. With the discount I get for using my Sinclair card fuel cost me $3.66.9 per gallon. The tank in the bed must have been almost empty, because I put in 88 gallons, for a total cost of $322.00 and some change. The diesel at one of the stations in Riverton is $3.98. Quite a difference.

I also worked on the quilt some more. I'm afraid I'm getting what the kids had, as I'm not feeling very well this afternoon. Cindy's turn next.

We want to leave next Monday or Tuesday, but even that is not set in stone. Fabric Depot in Portland is having a big sale from the 8th to the 14th that Cindy would like to go to.

That's about all that is going on. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Just paid 3.74 for diesel in Blairsville, GA. I am hoping it will stay under 4.00.

    ReplyDelete