Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lazy Day


Mesa, Arizona  High 88 Low 55

Today was a lazy day. I went to a store on Main and 48th street called Superstition Ranch Market. The reason we stopped was that they had a sign out that said 3 heads of lettuce for a dollar. We only needed 1 head, but I can’t remember ever only paying 34 cents for a head of lettuce. They also had blueberries priced at two 6 ounce boxes for a dollar. The quality seems to be very good, and so far we are pleased. The reason I’m mentioning it is, because if you are in the area and don’t know about this place, you should give it a look. Cindy made blueberry pancakes, and blueberry cheese cake
.
Cindy spent the day finishing another scrappy quilt.  When we get home, I will be so far behind on quilting; I’m never going to get caught up. That’s about all we did today.

The cheese cake is also excellent. 

3 comments:

  1. We have a Ranch Market out this way also and we love it. You just can't beat the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Sandie said there is a second Ranch Market out in Apache Junction, but I think they have about the same things... But if one place is out, sometimes I will go to the other one... Fresh Blueberry pancakes........Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

    oh, Loyce used the 40% off coupon on her phone today...... Slick! her words... thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. While here in Mesa I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete