Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Sorry, No Winterblast

Lake Havasu City, Arizona High 86 Low 57

Yesterday was mostly cloudy, but it still got warm in the afternoon, although it felt a little cooler than Saturday. Today is supposed to be hot again with no clouds. From the weather report, I'm glad I'm not in the eastern part of the US.

We haven't been doing very much but got Cindy's Alaska quilt marked and ready to start putting on the boarders.

We came to Lake Havasu with the intention of seeing the fireworks, but Cindy didn't think her back would take it for as long as we would have to be there, so we didn't go. Maybe next year.

Tomorrow we will leave for Mesa, with an overnight stay at North Ranch Escapees Park. I hope to be able to see Mike and Pat McFall while we are there.

We have a lot planned while we are in Mesa and I hope we have enough time to get it all done.






Last night there was a little bit of  color in the  sunset, but I wasn't able to get to get very good pictures, but I will put on what I did get.



Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Cindy's back is still giving her so much trouble. Is there somebody she can see in Mesa for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter 45 Escapee luncheon is 11:30 Wednesday at Mickey D's Restaurant across on Apache Trail.

    ReplyDelete