Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Not a Good Day December 2, 2013

Riverton, Utah High 50 Low 32

The forecast for tomorrow is for the dreaded 4 letter word: SNOW. I keep asking myself  "Why are we still here,and not somewhere warm?" I guess if it wasn't for spending Christmas with the grand-kids, we would be in Mesa or Yuma.

However, that's not the reason  for the title. Today I go in for a colonoscopy. Something I'm really not looking forward to! Yes I know I'll be out for the procedure, but the prep the day before and this morning is very unpleasant. This is the third one for me. Perhaps not as many as I should have had for as old as I am.

Cindy will be going with me to drive home, and plans on taking one of the quilts I finished to finish up the binding.

So there is not too much to write about today. Cindy is getting ready to travel and is putting quilt projects in the camper. She also got a light for her sewing machine, so she will be able to see to sew better. We got it at Jo-Ann's on their Black Friday sale. It also has a magnifying lens. Pretty neat. Since I changed to LED lights, she says it's not quite a bright as it used to be.

No, there won't be any pictures today. LOL

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, and you'll be beyond this bit of unpleasant business before you know it... Rod

    ReplyDelete