Ogallaga, Nebraska High 63 Low 46
We had planned on going back to Cheyenne for one night, but the weather report scared us. It was supposed to snow tomorrow starting at 6:00 AM. So for that reason we decided to go to our next stop 2 days early.
The morning was nice until about the last half hour before we got to the camp ground when the side wind started to pick up, But even that was better than trying to drive in the snow for the next 2 days.
We are staying at the Sleepy Sunflower RV Park with Passport America. They normally only allow 3 nights with the discount, but they made an exception for us and gave us the whole 5 nights at the discounted rate.
The owners seemed super nice and the sites are quite level. They are set up so our two rigs doors face each other. If we weren't traveling together, this could be a problem, but for us it works out.
Thanks for visiting.