Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Soldotna, Alaska July 10, 2013


Sorry, no pictures today. 

In response to Rod, today I wanted Cindy to go see a chiropractor. After examining her, he said pretty much the same thing the doctor told us, he didn't really know what she had done. He tried moving her back parts around, along with what he called cold laser. He then put mild shock stimulation with ice packs on her back. Cindy didn't think it did any good, but to me she seemed to be able to get out of and back into bed easier this evening. I hope it’s not just my imagination.

I did manage to go down to the river, but as yet, there is a lot more fishing than catching going on. The tackle stores still say it usually starts to get good on the 15th, which are still a few days off.

I’m doing a lot more cooking than I probably have ever done. Cindy doesn't seem to want very much to eat, so sometimes I have to force her. We did check her blood sugar, and it is a little high, but not anywhere in the dangerous range, so I guess she’s doing OK with her diabetes.

Tomorrow we have another doctor’s appointment, followed by another visit to the chiropractor. I’ll let you know how that goes. Nothing else to report at this time.


Thanks for your concern, and thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Hope all will go well with you two.
    It's a shame that we save the fun stuff for when we are weaker.
    I must spurr on Shelaghbto get started sooner.

    Keep well, take it easy.

    Cheers, Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Cindy recovers quickly! I am sorry I couldn't be more help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick, you were a help with the suggestion about Ibuprofen, at least it got us to the doctor in Soldotna.
      Dad

      Delete
  3. I feel badly, and prayed...

    Blessings,

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete