Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Riverton, Utah September 16, 2013

Not a lot to report. Friday I went to see the Utah State offices to see about getting my Contractors licence renewed. It seems like there are a lot of hoops I have to jump through. It is a good thing it has been less than 2 years since I let the licence go, or I don't think I would do it even if it is for my daughters. If the licence has been inactive more than 2 years, you have to retest and basically start over.

Saturday we went to a couple of yard sales, but didn't buy anything. The rest of the day Cindy spent overdoing in the yard. By night her back was really bothering her. She says she has lists of what she wants to get done each day. I think she forgets she is retired and if it doesn't get done today, there is always tomorrow. I wasn't feeling well Saturday and Sunday, but am doing better today.

I spent today trying to put the numbers together on the house to get to the bank for Stephanie's loan. She called today and told me we had 2 days less than we thought. I should  be able to get the numbers together, but it is taking most of my time. I have found I like retirement better.

One thing I'm having trouble with is that they think they want a Log house and I know it will be too expensive. I have been trying to get the idea over to them that log siding looks the same, but is a lot easier to build. I've been getting both prices so I can show them the cost comparisons.

Tomorrow is more of the same. Sorry my life is so boring now. Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment