Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Eye Tests

 Riverton, Utah     High 93 Low 64

Summer is finally here with all the heat with it. It has been uncomfortable outside for the last few days.

One of my quilting customers called and asked if I was able to do any Quilting. I told her sure, and she brought three quilts for me to do.

Cindy has needed new glasses and her supplement insurance has been saying she should get her eyes tested because of her diabetes. My glasses are getting foggy from scratches, so I went with her and we both got eye tests and ordered new glasses. The Doctor told me my eyes haven't changed from when they were last tested and there were no issues. Cindy's have changed and she was told that cataracts are starting and sometime in the future, she will need to do something about them. We both ordered new glasses, which should be here in about a week.

Penny is afraid of fireworks, and doesn't want to go out at night to do her business. I have to go out with her and almost force her to go on the grass in the evening because of all the booming.

In between, I did another of the Santa quilts. This time I decided not to just do an overall, but I wanted to play with it. I put extra batting for Santa and the puppy and kittens. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but I like the way it turned out.





Thanks For Visiting.

1 comment:

  1. It does help to be able to see better! As always, your quilting is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete