Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Finally Got Started on Cindy's Garden Room

 Riverton, Utah       High 86 Low 55

It finally got up to normal temperatures for us. It is supposed to get to 90 by the end of the week.

We have had the drywall on the ceiling of the garden room for about 2 weeks. I finally started mudding the corners and joints this last week.





In between all the other things I'm doing I finished a couple of quilts, one a Santa quilt, of which Cindy has 3 Panels, and one that has an oriental theme.






I'm really sure that Home Depot loves to see me walk in the store because it sure seems like I have a lot of credit card charges there.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ... that's a LOT of work on the garden room. I would hire a contractor ... oh wait ... you ARE a contractor!! And between Cindy and you, you make the most amazing quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete