Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Busy, Busy

 Riverton, Utah        High 69 Low 51

The weather has been nice with the exception of afternoon thunder-showers.

I finally got the room tested for leaks where the ceiling fell in last winter. I used grout sealer on all the joints and found about 4 inches of grout missing right above where all the water seemed to be coming in. I pulled all the old screws and nails and put the insulation back up. It was a very itchy job, but I finally was ready for sheetrock on the ceiling. 

One of our kids got a buddy from work to come over and they held the two pieces of ceiling in place while i screwed it on. Now I need to find the time to mud all the joints. 

I quilted the smallest quilt Cindy has ever made. I also got a Halloween quilt finished. I have pictures of it:






We went to our grand-sons graduation Thursday evening. It was outside in the football stadium. I'm not sure exactly how many graduates there were, but it was in excess of 700. It was a big class. 







It had rained earlier, and if the weather had been bad, we wouldn't have been able to go because they didn't have enough seating inside for all the people.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. 700 graduates ... wow!!!! Yeah, I'll be looking at roof repairs upon my return to Arizona. Not fun!! That is a cute Halloween quilt!! I can't wait to get back to quilting.

    ReplyDelete