Pages

Monday, June 19, 2023

Trunk Show

 Riverton, Utah      High 85 Low 59

It has been very windy for 2 days with terrible air quality. We can see lots of dust in the air.

We went to a Trunk Show at one of the quilt stores. The lady showing them was very into paper piecing and was trying to get us interested in classes she was putting on. The quilts were very interesting, but Cindy doesn't much care for paper piecing.



















I have been busy quilting in between other things. Cindy made two beach quilts .





The next one is larger.




Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Wish I could have been there. I've got at least three of those patterns, fabric and all, and can't seem to figure out how to get started. I've done a couple in the past, but these are apparently more complicated. I don't mind the piecing and the results are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. It's not your Grandma's quilts anymore!

    ReplyDelete